Thursday, April 29, 2010

The most entertaining interview ever

Well, lots to update!
I recently had an interview in my home city at a sports marketing agency that focuses on team websites. Its a great position and the interview was going really really well.
Wrapping up the interview the one interviewers took me around the office and then was seeing me out. As I was saying goodbye, a friend of mine shot out of the door. "JEN" He screams! And throws up his hand for a high five. What to do? I am standing there with my portfolio, in my power suit, dressed to the nines, and there is a high five looming in my face. Take the high five and look like a fun employee, or reject and risk making my friend look embarrassed. So I took the fiver, I did it. We shared a laugh, and then he continued to talk to my interviewer, who they knew as co-worker acquaintances, and then my friend continued into a bowling story.

We all chuckled as I walked out of my most entertaining interview ever.
We shall see if the fiver pays off to land me that top 10 job.

PR Wanna-be
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment