Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Questions, Questions, Questions

As per the recent trend, this week brings me a plethora of interviews. With these interviews come the millions of thoughts that wander through my mind.

What to wear? what to say? how do I get there? how long will it take? will I get lost? Of course I'll get lost! How much time to a lot for getting lost? Are they going to like me? How many other applications are there? If my dream job comes along will I still want this job? Do I even want this job?

This week I have an interview for an advertising sales consultant, a media relations internship contract, and an account coordinator.

So I will put on my best suit, gear up my gps, research my companies and positions and head into the world putting my fate into the hands of the interviewers.

It may not be my first time, but please be gentle.


PR Wanna-be

No comments:

Post a Comment