Friday, April 16, 2010

Never, Ever Lie

So today I had an interiew. It went really well, up until the end.

I had answered most of their questions with confidence, although it was EXTREMELY intimidating!
But then they asked to keep my portfolio, thinking about it I thought of course! and began to walk out, then I remembered oh crap I have an interview Monday morning and I need it!!
Well damn, what to do, so I asked for it back, and then she asked, is it for another job? Of course not I said, I was meeting with my mentor and needed him to look over it, wtf? where did that come from! She looked at me oddly and went and got it back. I thought it over and tried to give it back, but it was too late. Oh god that was akward! Now I know i didn't get this amazing opportunity job and my gut is wrenched because of it!

life lesson
give up the portfolio and make a new one god dammit!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment